14.5.12

'The Politics of Book Purchasing' Guestpost on 12 Books, 12 Months

A short series of posts by me over on 12 Books 12 Months concludes today with my guestpost 'The Politics of Book Buying', in which I describe the complex overthinking that goes into each of my book purchasing escapades.

I've actually already read Margaret Atwood's 'Surfacing' (read my review here) and Murakami's 'South Of The Border, West Of The Sun' (review here), whilst the other two books mentioned are nearing the top of my TBR pile. 

Rest assured, I've also bought many more books since then. 

Thanks again to Ali at 12 Books, 12 Months for allowing me air time on her wonderful blog!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Best bit of blogging, by far.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...