7.11.11

In My Mailbox, No. 3

In My Mailbox, No. 3, is not going to be the most exciting IMM post, as I am currently, and am for the foreseeable, firmly ensconsed in Dickens. But let's make a small list anyhow:








 
Dickens' Pickwick Papers. Almost done with this one. Review to follow as part of Dickens from the Start.










Rather predictably, perhaps, the next book will be the next Dickens - Oliver Twist. This one I've read before and I know the story very, very well, so I anticipate flying through. Also part of Dickens from the Start.





Lastly, I was given this book by a friend of a friend, in hope of a blog mention (hiya!) - The Man Who Was Never Shakespeare: The Theft of William Shakspeare's Identity by A. J. Pointon. Seems to have been released at a rather fortuitous time, given the release of the film 'Anonymous'. Not got to it yet, but will report back when I do... Picture is mine, by the way, as there is no image listing on Amazon.




That's all folks!

Nanowrimo weigh-in: 9,416, as of 10 minutes ago, which means I'm a bit behind, but not too much!

4 comments:

  1. Oliver Twist! Now THAT's a classic!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ain't it just! Quite looking forward to that one.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GO NANO GIRL GO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Nicole, OMG. Nano is like crack, or something. I am exhausted, my eyes are on stalks, but I feel kinda high on it - I'm doing all this writing, to the point where the computer must die, but then I want to do more, and more. And I might actually finish a first draft of my novel, which somehow does not compute and makes me feel a bit weird.

    How about a tandem attempt next year? This does appear to be the only way to write... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Best bit of blogging, by far.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...