7.3.11

Vote for Me: The 3 Quarks Daily 2011 Arts & Literature Prize

     I have some news. My flash fiction piece 'Snow' has been nominated for the 3 Quarks Daily 2011 Arts & Literature prize (eek!) but I need your votes to go through to the final judging round. 

     Time is of the essence as voting closes at 11:59pm (NYC time) on March 8th, which is Tuesday!

    I'd be incredibly grateful if you'd vote for 'Tolstoy is my Cat' here (it's alphabetical so it's fifth from bottom): 

http://www.3quarksdaily.com/3quarksdaily/3-quarks-daily-2011-arts-literature-prize-vote-here-.html 
 
     Thank you so, so much x

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Lyndsay! And it's a beautiful story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stacy! I'm keeping my fingers crossed...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Best bit of blogging, by far.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...