23.3.12

Friday Miscellany

So, I've read/found some cool stuff lately, so I thought I'd share:

Firstly, I've joined  The Classics Club! Follow that hyperlink, or click the above tab, to see my carefully crafted list of 83 (!) classic books that I aim to read in the next 4 years, so by March 2016. The idea of it, cleverly crafted by Jillian at A Room of One's Own, is that you choose 50+ classics that you always meant to/fancied reading, and then set your own time limit for reading them, as long as its within the next 5 years. I'm really excited about this, and am looking forward to getting started.

This is a really interesting article from The Millions, about finding inspiration in writing class:
I LOVE the idea of the 'skinny skeleton' and the tiny boxes of ideas.

Also, I'd like to draw your attention to all the exciting new people on my blogroll, which I gave a little make-over/face-lift last week. Hopefully you know some, don't know others, and enjoy exploring these funny, quirky, clever blogs as much I did. It never ceases to amaze me how many great book bloggers out there I just haven't found yet.

And one last thing - I managed to get tickets to see Regina Spektor at the Royal Albert Hall in July, so I've been dancing now for roughly two days :D
 

2 comments:

  1. I really need to do a blog roll, I love finding new blogs through other people's :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. But you have your Literary Blog Directory? That's like the uber-blog roll!

    But yeah, they are awesome, and I love seeing whose popped to the top of it whilst I've been sleeping :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Best bit of blogging, by far.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...