8.8.11

Ta Ta for Now

     Well, the summer is well and truly upon us, as seeing as everyone is taking a holiday I thought I might too. It's been a truly hectic couple of months and at the moment when I say 'brain, come on', it says 'what? why? Ssh' and goes back to drinking a drink with an umbrella, magazine in hand. 


      So, rather than blogging for the sake of it, August will be rest time for my dear ol' brain, and then we will be back, rejuvenated, as soon as the calendar next turns and the temperature in my study lowers beneath 'hideously stuffy' on my imaginary thermometer.

      Enjoy the sun if you have it, enjoy the rain if not, and see you in a few weeks!


2 comments:

Thanks for commenting! Best bit of blogging, by far.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...