10.1.11

My Resolutions for 2011


  • To write, write and write.
  • To make contacts – I heart Twitter.
  • To rebrand and relaunch this blog (this may happen sooner than you think).
  •  
  • To resist the urge to sit in cafes wearing berets and to act like 'a writer'; better that I stay home and actually get stuff done.
  • To continue to read everything I can get my hands on with a critical eye and an open mind.
  • To attend writing events in my area.
  • To do some guest blogging/cultivate some reciprocal blogging links.
  • To get better.
  • To stop talking so much about my big, lofty plans – it's only embarrassing when people ask me about them later, and I hate to disappoint.
  • To stop buying books online. I want to keep my local bookshops, please.
  • To use my local library to death. I want to keep that too, please.
  • To write stuff that I don't know how to write so that I might learn how to write it.
  • To write the ONE BIG NOVEL-LENGTH PIECE (don't look it in the eye, we might frighten it away).
  • To only write posts with an even number of bullet points. 
 

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Awesome. Even number of bullet points? Really?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked it! The even number of bullet points might have been a bit of a joke (even if it's not a funny one) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Best bit of blogging, by far.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...